Report No. : GEO Report No. 52
Report Title : Investigation of Some Major Slope Failures between 1992 and 1995 (1996), 97 p.
Author : Y.C. Chan, W.K. Pun, H.N. Wong, A.C.O. Li & K.C. Yeo
The report consists of six Advisory Reports on investigation of some major slope failures between 1992 and 1995. The landslide investigation reports are presented in six separate sections in this Report. Their titles are as follows:
- Section 1: Report on the Investigation of the 8 May 1992 Baguio Landslide
- Section 2: Report on the Investigation of the 8 May 1992 Kennedy Road landslide
- Section 3: Report on the Investigation of the 16 June 1993 Landslip at Cheung Shan Estate
- Section 4: Final Report on the Alpine Garden Flooding Incident of 5 November 1993
- Section 5: Report on the Investigation of the 27 September 1993 Landslip at Allay Gardens
- Section 6: Report on the Investigation of the 23 July and 7 August 1994 Landslides at Milestone 141/2 Castle Peak Road
This report summarized the findings of the investigation.
|1||Section 1 - Section 6 (Contents, Tables, Figures) (5.66MB)|