Cycle track between Tsuen Wan and Tuen Mun – Advance Works
Brief Description of Project Scope:
The scope of the project comprises:
- a new cycle track with footpath of about 2.3 kilometre (km) in length from Tsing Tsuen Bridge to Bayview Garden in Tsuen Wan;
- one entry/exit hub (near MTR Tsuen Wan West Station) and two resting stations (near Tsing Tsuen Bridge and Bayview Garden) with supporting facilities including cycle parking spaces, benches, and a toilet at the hub;
- modification of an existing footbridge to make way for the new cycle track;
- associated landscaping and ancillary works; and
- implementation of environmental mitigation measures for the works mentioned in (i) to (iv).